here is a growing concern today on how to find the best online press release submission service. The high demand for the online press to render PR submission service attracts frauds to occur. Even if the use of internet is very convenient, there are so many threats and disadvantages that surround it. Some people only want to get lots of money in exchange of nothing or impossible services. These individuals have mastered the tricks on how to make business owners or companies believe that they have the capacity and ability to serve. They also promise to make PRs much more different and simpler.
There are several ways to make sure that you are dealing with the best online press release submission service. These ways are very helpful to avoid investing in the wrong people and service. The online press release submission service can do a lot with lesser amount of time, money and effort. This makes online tasks very excellent compared to others such as television and radio. The online PR or press statement can go places companies could ever imagine. The speed produced by this kind of online submission service is much faster.
These are the ways to find the most excellent online press release submission service:
a. Study and understand online press release and the processes involved - Business owners and companies must first learn how online PR submission service works. This will help them get the broader picture of the entire process. The common what, where, how and who are answered.
b. Search for probable online PR submission service provider - There should be enough time allocated for finding the best provider. You might end up spending thrice or more the real amount if you are not wise in trusting any service provider. Remember fraud is just around and being smart and careful is highly significant.
c. Look carefully on the capacity and ability of the online press company to provide services - Avoid hasty decision on dealing with online press company. Spending little time in researching the companies standing and capacities cannot hurt. It is much wiser to do background check than lost so much time and money later.
d. Discuss, make a deal and monitor - These 3 steps are very valuable because it can assure a great result. You and the online service submission provider must meet halfway and should agree in all aspects. This will create a harmonious working relationship.
Writing a captivating press release requires adding a few more ingredients to the mix, such as:
1. Make it catchy. This may seem basic, but when you write a press release, make sure that you have defined what the actual news is and that you keep it front and center. Ask yourself, "Will this interest my readers?" Don't bury your lead by meandering through several paragraphs before you get t the good stuff.
2. Know your audience - and speak to them Reduce the basics of your message down to one sentence that answers the 5W's of reporting - who, what, when, where and why. Understand who your target audience is for your press release and speak directly to them using terms and topics that will catch their interest.
3. Be real. Don't try to be stuffy and encyclopedic when writing your press release. Minimize technical or industry jargon. To engage new readers who may not be as skilled in industry language, write for a broader audience to increase the likelihood the content will be shared. Keep it simple, and don't be afraid to offer explanatory resources if some industry or brand-specific names or words are needed.
4. Provide value. We don't live in a one-dimensional world, and your press release shouldn't look one-dimensional either. Provide added value to your killer press release by including photos, videos, links to source material and any other in-depth resources, giving your readers the assets they need to fully understand and even follow up on the news you're providing them. Make sure any links you include are functioning - always test them before you send out your release.
5. Proofread and proofread again. Errors in grammar and spelling can kill your credibility and take away from your overall message. Write your release in a word processing document instead of an online submission form. When you've got it drafted, spell-check and then double-check your release by proofreading again. Don't rely just on a spell-check, they don't catch everything. Correct and rewrite, then proofread again. Investing additional time before submission is what separates a professional press release from a rookie effort.
6. Add a great headline. Compelling headlines are very important. Even though they are the first thing you read, they should be one of the last things you write. After you have written your release you will be familiar enough with the message and goal to be able to write a headline that captures the news and captures attention.
7. Wrap up and reach out. Don't forget to let your readers know about you, your company and how to find you. Include website links to your business online or other contact information. After all, this is the reason for your press release, right? Don't forget to let readers know how to get more information about you, after you've gone through all this effort to whet their appetite.
Keep your audience in mind when creating your message and stick to these 7 tips to help craft your press release. When you put the thought and time into creating a truly captivating press release, you'll find that it will increase your visibility, drive traffic to your business and help promote your message.
free press release sites